Questions about how to use this website
- How can I get the most out of Remodelers University?
Remodelers University can be a bit overwhelming when you first log in.
So we’ve put together some tips on how to best use Remodelers University for your professional growth and ongoing learning. Visit Getting the Most out of Remodelers University »
- What's the difference between a Course and a Lesson?
A COURSE is the primary subject subject being taught. Within a COURSE are the individual LESSONS pertaining to that subject.
- How do I track my progress?
At the bottom of every lesson you will see a “Mark This Lesson Complete” button. Simply click this button to check off the lesson. Once you’ve marked a lesson complete it cannot be “unchecked.”
- Do I have to do the Courses and/or Lessons in order?
We have organized the Courses and Lessons in a very specific order that we have seen provides the best results in the long run. This is the order we strongly recommend you follow as you work through the University. However, there are no restrictions or prerequisites on the content. You may visit any Course and view any lesson in any order you like.
- Can I have my staff take quizzes?
Not YET. However we have this feature planned for late 2016. Quizzes and certificates of completion will be a wonderful tool to aid you in providing your employees with the tools they need for success. Stay tuned!
- Why can't I download files from the Lesson/Download page?
Unfortunately, this issue can be caused by any one of several settings in Microsoft Office and or Internet Explorer. It is usually a local security setting on your device.
If you received this (most common) error: “Your current security settings do not allow this file to be downloaded” try this:
- Start Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
- Click internet, and then click Custom Level.
- Under Reset Custom Settings, click Medium in the Reset to list.
- Click OK two times.
- I don't want the online calculator to store my data. What do I do?
Our online calculators automatically save your data so you can pick up right where you left off. Clearing this data is easy. Simply click the red “reset” or “cancel” button and you will clear the form data.